Treatments For Women
Do you want to treat your friend or loved one to a Treatment at Body And Beauty Therapy Studio but are not sure what treatment to give them? Why not buy a Gift Certificate and let them choose for themselves!
to make your appointment
Achieve a gorgeous and natural looking summer golden glow.
No matter what the weather is doing you can have a golden glow all year round and without the damaging effects of sunbathing.
A little note to you...
- BEFORE YOU HAVE YOUR SPRAY TAN
- We recommend you obtain a patch test, if you have never used any self-tanning products before or have sensitive skin.
- Do not use any other self tanning products for 1 week prior to the treatment.
- Wax or shave at least 24-48 hours prior to treatment.
- ON THE DAY OF YOUR SPRAY TAN TREATMENT:
- DO NOT wear any make-up, deodorant, perfume, body oils or lotions as these may react with the tanning agents in the Spray tan.
- Please wear loose, dark clothing, sandals or flip flops to the appointment.
- AFTERCARE ADVICE
- Immediately after your spray tan we recommend you allow a few minutes for the tan to absorb before dressing. You will need to allow the spray tan to develop for at least 6/8 hours (overnight if possible). The initial tan colour you’ll see on your skin is actually the cosmetic guide colour.
- AFTER YOUR SPRAY TAN:
- Wear loose, dark clothing and if possible no bra (to avoid bra strap marks) and flip flops( to avoid shoe marks on the feet).
- Keep skin completely dry, avoid all contact with water.
- Do not apply any products over the developing tan.
- Avoid other beauty/hair treatments whilst tan is developing.
- Avoid activities that make you perspire.
- Drink hot beverages through a straw as contact with a hot cup can strip colour from around your mouth. Toothpaste can also strip colour while your tan develops.
- After your tan has developed 8 Hours approximately:
- Shower off remaining colour guide with warm/hot water. Once the water runs clear gently wash yourself with a mild soap.
- To prolong your tan, moisturise daily and gently exfoliate with a body buff .
- Please be aware that:
- Products that contain alpha hydroxy acids (AHA’s) can strip the colour faster.
- Chlorine in swimming pools can also prematurely fade your tan.