Treatments For Women
Do you want to treat your friend or loved one to a Treatment at Body And Beauty Therapy Studio but are not sure what treatment to give them? Why not buy a Gift Certificate and let them choose for themselves!
to make your appointment
Body and Beauty Therapy Studio specialises in Sports Remedial Massage to help both physical problems due to sport, injury, occupation or posture as well as stress related tension.
Sports / Remedial
- This is an advanced form of massage that helps to improve or relieve specific injuries or problems. Amongst other things, the Therapist will use various techniques to relieve pain and improve range of movement (ROM) and performance . This deeper tissue massage that has been developed to help athletes prepare and recover from training and competitions. This is also ideal for those that have overdone it in the garden or at the gym!
- This treatment uses hot and cold stones as part of full body massage routine. During the course of treatment, the stones are placed under and on top of the body, as well as pushed along the skin's surface, to help relieve muscular aches and pains and induce relaxation. It is a truly relaxing !
- Both a stimulating and relaxing treatment, Indian Head Massage concentrates on the face, scalp, shoulders, upper back and upper arms. Traditionally, oils are used to condition the hair, scalp and skin. This type of Head massage was traditionally used by the Indian women as a way of improving and maintaining the condition of their hair
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) differs from ordinary massage in that it is extremely gentle. The aim of treatment is to encourage the flow of lymphatic fluid . Lymph Drainage treatments are particularly beneficial for those who retain excess fluid and those who suffer from cellulite.
A Little Note To You...
- As no two people are alike, the body massage will be adapted to your specific needs on the day whether it is relaxation or resolving a particular problem .
- You will be covered in soft towels, which are turned back to reveal only the area to be massaged at that particular time and then recovered before the next area is treated. However you will need to remove all top half garments for back neck and shoulder massages and all garments except knickers for full body massage.
- Massage is a lovely relaxing treatment but it is also not so good for your hair style! So it is an idea to bring a comb along to tidy up afterwards.