GREAT IDEAS JUST FOR YOU
Try a Slow Time Pedicure, Body Sorting Massage and Skin Plumping Facial - see our facebook page for all latest temptations and treats
New Phone Number
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER
|Tuesday||9am – 3.00pm|
|Wednesday||9am – 3.00pm|
|Thursday||11am – 8.00pm|
|Friday||11am – 8.00pm|
|Saturday||8am – 1.00pm|
These are our core hours. If there is a specific time that you require outside of these please let us know as we will endeavour to accommodate you if at all possible.
Do you want to treat your friend or loved one to a Treatment at Body And Beauty Therapy Studio but are not sure what treatment to give them? Why not buy a Gift Certificate and let them choose for themselves! if there is a specific amount you'd like to send to someone, give us a call.
to make your appointment
Body and Beauty Therapy Studio in Shropshire
You Deserve Some Time For You
Welcome to Body and Beauty Therapy Studio in Whitchurch, Shropshire.
You know how difficult it is to find treatments that actually deliever what they promise? Well what we do is provide Treatments (From Therapeutic & Sports Massage to Facials to YOGA classes) that deliever REAL results on the borders of Cheshire and shropshire.
Mobile or at our studio, we are open by appointment ONLY as we respect your desire for privacy.
We Use Organic or Natural Products as quite frankly we like using them.
We are not into glitz and glamour and faffing around - we are into real results in real time respecting your busy schedule.
Sports Massage, Therapeutic Massage, pain solutions, SkinCare (nonsurgical facial lift, microdermabrasion, facial therapy massage), Reflexology, Pedicures and not forgetting group/private/1-on-1 Yoga Classes.
Things That You Might Want To Know.
- When you book your appointment please let us know if you are pregnant or have any other condition that may affect your treatment. We will then be able to tailor your treatment accordingly.
- Your First visit. On arrival you will be welcomed and asked to fill a client record card. You will be asked some personal details . This is because certain medical conditions or histories preclude specific products or treatments as they would be counter productive to your wellbeing. After your treatment you will be given relevant aftercare advice and when it is advisable to rebook your next appointment to ensure the most effective results.
- It is advisable to not bring any expensive jewellery with you to your appointment, as for most treatments you will have to remove it and place it in your bag. Unfortunately we can not take responsibility for any items brought onto the premises.
- Cidesco, ITEC, CIBTAC and VTCT qualified staff
Read Our Blog on Trumblr
Check our BLOG for all the latest Massage and Skincare trends, helpful hints and tips and how to videos.
Recent Blogs include:
- ever wondered why your nails are always breaking
- Top Tips for your makeup
- Quick Fix
Why not take a look at our Instagram page!